What a Coach
Can Do for You
Upcoming Writing Seminars
Email your questions,
comments, and suggestions
7000 Melody Lane
La Mesa, CA 91942
Any Journey is
with a Partner . . .
What Clients Are Saying About Judy
"Lucky for me to find Judy Cullins. Such
productive sessions! I would compare Judy to a combination
producer, director and stage manager of a stage production.
She gives you suggestions, guidance, challenges and a
all the while allowing you to feed, grow and
flourish on your path to becoming a 'bloomin'
(Almost) Everything You Need to Know About
"Thank you Judy for the expertise and
encouragement. Thanks to you, I now have a better title for
my book and a draft front and back cover.
Professor, University of San Diego School of
"Without Judy's coaching, my book
201 Phrases to Write Winning Cover Letters
would not have materialized. Judy helped me with planning,
organizing, and most of all finishing the project. She
helped me cut writing time dramatically and turned my book
into a superior product."
Duell, A Winning
"Judy's coaching is remarkable. She
instills confidence and abilities I didn't know I had to
publish my first book Moderns Cabins- a Memoir of the
Sixties. She's helping me with my sequel
Published in 1999/2000!
- Moderns Cabins--a Memoir of the Sixties, Jim
- Real Food Real Fast, Rico Caveglia
- Minerals: The Essential Link to Health, Bill
- The Turnaround, Gene Elmore
- 201 Phrases to Write Winning Cover Letters, Leva
- In Times of War - Memoirs of a World War II Nurse,
- Heirloom Stories from the Harnassmaker's Son, Jack
- Better Than Chocolate, Larry Hoppis
- A Visit with Lily, Lily Andermatt
- Let's Cook, Let's Eat, Mary Alessy
- Some Daisies Do Tell, Daisy Williams
- Against All Odds, Doris Hays
- I'm Safe: Helping Children and Parents Make Smart
Choices, Eva Wiatrowski
Subscribe to our
"THE BOOK COACH
To subscribe, simply email [email protected]
SUBSCRIBE "THE BOOK COACH
SAYS" in the subject and
your name and email in the body.
Write and Sell
Your Book Fast Kit