The Business Tip of the Month - April 2006
"Want to Sell More Books Than You Ever Dreamed Of?"
Judy Cullins c. 2006
Of course you do. Yet, people don't know you exist unless you make them aware you do. Itís one thing to go to networking meetings, do talks, and send out media releases, but these take a lot of time, and the payoffs are small. What I want for you is BIG sales. You deserve them after all the work you've done on your book. Five years ago, I didn't know the power of the Internet. Now I do and I want to share it with you.
It simply takes some easy steps to get there. You will get your well-edited articles on hundreds on other ezine publishers and top web sites in your field. They want your articles and fiction excerpts to keep their subscribers happy. They need free content to keep attracting people to their sites. They become your 24/7 sales team to spread the word about you, the savvy expert in your area. Most of all, this technique can bring new daily visitors of 3000 or more a day to your Web site if you put article marketing at the top of your priorities. Your audience is online awaiting good information from you. If you don't have a site yet, you can still play this game and win through email promotion.
The best benefits are: this method is FREE, and you attract only targeted buyers because your articles only go on Web sites and ezines that want your particular information.
To Sell A Lot of Books for the Long Haul Do These Six Steps
1. Write a short article 300-800 words.
2. Submit to opt-in (no spam) ezines and top web sites in your field. You'll need to know specific things such as the front matter for ezines, and the key words and description web sites want.
3. Read some articles that are sent you from these ezines or go to a web site like www.ezinearticles.com or www.businesshighlights.com. Copy cat the format of excellent ones and see the overall picture of what articles can do for you.
4. Prepare and get edited 2-5 articles to start. Get it edited by a great writer you know or a professional so it will get published.
Spell check it and make sure it flows.
5. Submit 2 days a week as long as you can to ezines and web sites.
When Can I Expect Results?
Notice more targeted web visitors, notice more book sales. Results show up around 3-4 months or even earlier.If your web site has a powerful sales letter and your book is excellent and helpful, article marketing is your best promotion for the lifetime of your book.
6. Make enough money to hire a part time assistant 2-3 days a week for this project. You write; they submit. Reach 1000's of your audience quickly for no cost. Use techie high school students at prices lower than $10 an hour. Place an ad with the school's career center or call the computer teachers for recommendations.