The Business Tip of the Month - November 2006
"Five Question-Five Minute Web Makeover Quiz
Judy Cullins c. 2006
If you haven't made enough web sales and built your clients to an income you want, then maybe you need a web site makeover.
What I mean by that is, most people first contact a web master to put up their site. They can connect the links but not all are copywriters or marketers that bring in new customers and cllients. You may have written your own material, but often it lacks the promotion know how to make your words sell. Take this quiz and the next step to reap many more web sales like your coach.
Score the below questions from 0-5. Add up the total and see your book and internet marketing coach's recommendations at the end.
1. Does your home page include headlines that compel your visitor to click to product or service sales letter?
The number one mistake web site owners make is not to give their valuable visitors a reason to buy. While mission statesments and bios talk about you, benefit driven headlines make the difference--acknowledging their concerns and showing your potential buyers what outcomes they will receive. They know you care about them.
2. Does your site offer a sales letter for each product or service you want to sell?
Visitors want you to help them make an informed decision. Educate them about your service in this piece whether it's a long or short sales letter. If it's a product give them a reason to buy. If you offer a service, think about why you over your competitors? Include benefits, features, and of course testimonials.
3. Do you make it easy for your visitor to buy?
At the end of your sales letter, include an order page on how to buy. Include each step because many people online are non-techie like your internet marketing coach. Include the call to action link that takes your viistor straight to the order page. Check out a professional's site to see these skills in action.
4. Do you give your visitors what they want--free information?
Not only does a list of articles, ezines or tips on your site give free content--what visitors want--it also helps your site become number 1 to 10 in the search engines. That means 1000's of visitors a day. Your coach gets over 5000 a day. And that means more conistent monthly sales. Still # one on Google and others with 'bookcoaching' it takes writing and submitting many articles to high-traffic web sites and article directories to keep that top position. Free content is what makes people bookmark your site to return again and again.
5. Does your Web site bring you all the income you want?
Your site may be attractive and colorful, but check you monthly sales and make sure they increase to the income you want. It's not the hits, its the sales that really matter. Be sure to capture your visitors' emails. Naturally, your site brings new contacts and develops an image too, but remember to measure your web site's success by the income it provides. Otherwise it's not worth a dime.
If your score less than 5 you are ready for a complete makeover. Get help now.
Score 5 to 7
Your site is not doing much for your business. It needs
improvement. Get a comprehensive website evaluation.
Score 8 to 10
Your site is doing well, but a web marketing strategy could make
it more successful.
Score greater than 10
Your website works. Get ongoing feedback for adding new content and making link changes. Realize your site cannot be static, and must keep growing and service your particular audience.
Putting up a web site is not enough. It must give visitors what they want--free content, and its copy must be punchy and persuasive to get your visitor to convert to a customer.
Good Until December 15, 2006
1. One 20 minute phone session PLUS Judy's visit to your site to see what's working and what's not (15 minutes). You'll send Judy an email to set up a coaching time and she will give you feedback and suggestions to improve. $95 prepaid.
2. Three One hour meetings via phone-40 minutes and email feedback-20 minutes to evaluate your web site on content, sales savvy, and ease of navigation. Judy will show you how, you submit your draft via email, and she will help you tweak it to its best. Brainstorm to discover your brilliance on the calls. Take away your draft home page and sales letter for service or product. $450 prepaid. Judy will send you free reports to get your going.
How to Order:
1. Web Site Feedback. Credit Card or PayPal $95
2. Web Site Three Coaching Sessions. Credit Card or PayPal $450
3. You can also call toll free 866-200-9743 OR 619-466-0622 (Pacific Time. Eastern noon is 9AM pacific.)