What a Coach
Can Do for You
Upcoming Writing Seminars
Email your questions,
comments, and suggestions
7000 Melody Lane
La Mesa, CA 91942
What's a Session With Judy Like?
First, I ask you questions-
- What is the topic you are passionate about?
- Why are you writing the book?
- What is the book's working title?
- Who is your preferred/particular audience?
- What are your concerns about writing a book?
- How fast do you want to get your book to market?
- How do you plan to market your book?
- What promotion will you do?
If you aren't sure about the answers, we brainstorm a bit, back and forth with our ideas, what you do want and what you don't want. I help you focus on what's best for you.
Second, you ask me questions-
- I have so many ideas and topics, where do I start?
- I wonder whether I should get an agent? Or Self Publish?
- I'm a speaker, coach, or consultant, professional, but not a writer. Can you teach me?
- I'm so busy, how will I finish this project?
- I don't have a focus, can you help me find it?
- I don't have a lot of money for a book. Can I publish on a budget?
- I'm not so good at marketing. Who will promote my book?
- I'm worried my book won't sell. Can you tell me if it is good enough to be successful?
During the session-
- I give you resources on your book's topic such as web sites or other book titles and authors to check out.
- We bounce ideas off each other - more brainstorming
- I give you a few tasks (fieldwork) for the next session
- We give phone hugs along the way
Five-ten minutes before the end of the session-
- I review the field work with you for the next session - how to put what we discuss into action, what to rework or edit, and one or two next steps before the next meeting.
- I ask you to give me three or four "aha's" you got during our session.
- I ask you to create your Book Vision. You act as if your book is done today. For instance, Now that my book, Write Your eBook or Other Short Book - Fast! is complete:
I SEE the computer file complete for the eBook version, or I SEE the finished Print on Demand book with its four-color cover in my hands.
I HEAR audiences roar with kudos about how my book has helped them.
I FEEL relaxed and confident my book will help others and give me ongoing lifetime income. I feel grateful I'm doing my life's passion and the book is successful.
Ongoing Support - If you commit to four months of book coaching, (see the different packages on my web site. Click "Why Judy Cullins as Your Book Coach?" and come to each call you will be successful. In addition, I give you ongoing support through my Special Reports, email, and short answers to your questions via phone.
Benefits of ongoing coaching with me-
Write and Sell Your Book Fast
- You have my total devotion to your book's success. You are in my mind every day. We are partners, and any journey is easier with a partner.
- You build on skills and "how to's" you learn each time.
- You finish your book so much faster.
- You save up to two years time publishing by using a veteran coach.
- You write a professional book that will attract agents, publishers, booksellers, groups, or individuals.
- You write, publish, and promote your print or eBook with your book coach partner who has sold over 85,000 copies of her own books and coached 13 clients who were also successfully published in 1999/2000.
- You receive my 20 years experience, contacts and wisdom of writing over 15 self-help books and over 25 books and special reports on writing and marketing.
Media Publicity Kit
Judy Cullins, M.A.
Book Writing and Marketing Coach
Skills Unlimited Press
7000 Melody Lane, La Mesa, CA 91942
Ph./Fax (619) 466-0622 Toll-Free Orders:
email: [email protected]