3rd Edition by Dana Lynn Smith
Learn how to harness the networking power of Facebook without wasting your time!
Do you find Facebook confusing or overwhelming? Are you unsure how to get started, or wondering if the time you spend on Facebook is worth it?
Networking on Facebook is a great way to meet and develop relationships with potential customers as well as other authors, experts, and key influencers in your field or genre. But it can be a real challenge to figure out how to take advantage of Facebook’s full potential.
In the 3rd edition of Facebook Guide for Authors you’ll get step-by-step instructions with screen shots, plus an action plan to help you quickly master the power of Facebook. This guide is tailored to meet the unique needs of authors and features real-life examples.
This book is absolutely amazing. It’s basic and clear enough for writers just beginning to use social marketing as a marketing tool, but complete enough that even veteran marketers will find new applications and new marketing ideas within its pages. Dana is the perfect marketer to write about social networking. She sure knows how to do it!
The Frugal Book Promoter and the Sharing With Writers blog
In Facebook Guide for Authors you’ll learn:
- The crucial difference between Profiles and Fan Pages
- How to set up your Profile and Page for maximum marketing effectiveness
- Tips for adding book covers and other images to Facebook
- The right way to make friends on Facebook
- How to use Facebook Events to promote your book
- The best ways to get your status updates noticed by your friends and fans
- How to automatically import your blog posts and tweets (and why you might not want to)
- The secrets to running a successful Facebook Group that establishes you as a leader in your field or genre
- How to reach a highly targeted audience by advertising on Facebook
- 7 things that could get you banned from Facebook
- How to budget your time wisely and protect your privacy
- Facebook is constantly evolving and it can be a challenge to keep up with the changes. This completely updated edition, released in April, 2011, has been expanded by 24 pages and includes these new features:
- The best ways to take advantage of Facebook’s new design and feature yourself as an author at the top of your Profile.
- 15 ideas for what to post in your status updates
- How to turn your Fan Page into a lead generating machine by using custom content and Fan Gate technology
- How to use Tags to gain visibility on other Profiles, Groups and Pages
- The difference between “old” Groups and “new” Groups and how to use each
- How to use the new Questions feature
Dana Smith has created a powerful tool for authors and small business marketers with her comprehensive, up-to-date, high energy book detailing the best ways to get the word out using social media.
Paul J. Krupin
Author and Publicist
Direct Contact PR
Don’t waste hours trying to figure out how to take advantage of Facebook to promote your book. Let the Facebook Guide for Authors be your blueprint for success.
When you purchase the PDF version of Facebook Guide for Authors, you’ll also get these special bonuses:
BONUS #1 - “Secrets to Successful Networking on Facebook” audio program, a $19 value.
This 45-minute MP3 audio interview reinforces the networking concepts in Facebook Guide for Authors.
BONUS #2 - Sign up to get free updates as Facebook changes over time.
You’ll be notified by email of significant changes to the site and receive a complimentary copy of new editions of the book, plus notice of new book marketing guides and special offers on Savvy Book Marketer products.
This 82-page ebook is available for download in PDF format for just $15.
I REALLY enjoyed your book. It is a Must Read for any author stepping into the virtual arena.
Author, Publicist, Social Media Consultant