Put a “no” next to the ones you don’t have going for you.
1. You have hired a bookcoach or Sherpa that offers books, seminars, and 1 to 1 sessions to make sure each of your chapters will engage their readers to finish and recommend your book. (word of mouth still works).
2. You have created chapter titles that brand you and your business. That’s how the big selling authors of non-fiction do it.
3. You have about $2000-2500 to make sure your book sells-in its writing and its marketing. (low cost coaching is an investment that pays at least 3X your fees).
4. You know the book and business trends and can write your book accordingly.
5. You have a Website, blog site or plan on writing sales copy that will sell you and your books.
6. You’ve published articles for ezine directories and blogs, so you have a built in “audience” for your book.
7. You did some market research with a great marketing coach to find out if your book will sell a few, a middle amount or a lot of books.
8. You take all the good teleseminars and group coaching teleseminars to update your skills in writing to engage and writing to market.
9. You have a written marketing plan and know how you’re going to promote and sell your book– before you’ve written it.
10. You are part of a writer’s discussion group online, blog regularly and interact in the social media groups in Linkedin.
11. You invest at least 10 hours a week to promote your book.
12. You carefully brainstormed your best book title for your particular audience to brand yourself.
If you answered “NO” to 3 or more of these questions, you will want to investigate these resources that will make your journey easier and profitable.
1. Free eBook on book writing and marketing tips along with weekly fresh how to’s at http://www.bookcoaching.com/linkedin-marketing.php
2. Get more readers and sales from this small group coaching MP3 -loaded with bonus reports and Judy’s personal coaching on the call for the Showcases at http://www.bookcoaching.com/increase-ebook-readers-sales.php
3. Put each chapter together to attract clients and sales at
4. Integrate your social media marketing with Judy’s LinkedIn Marketing book for 8 best strategies at
5. See information on endorsements that market you at